[thelist] tip payment for writing to the whole list instead of just to .jeff!

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Tue Nov 19 17:08:01 CST 2002

Apologies for my Homer Simpson moment there.
*embarassed* Ahem, perhaps a tip is in order.

<tip type="php" author="Paul Bennett">
If you are designing database-driven sites, one handy tool is a template class
which allows you to plug different page values into the same site layout, thus completely seperating
structure, layout, and data.
One that has worked well for me is "PatTemplate"
from:
http://www.php-tools.de
The class comes complete with examples and is very easy to implement and use.
</tip>
--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer