[thelist] News Paper CMS

Mike H ironmike at inav.net
Wed Nov 20 03:30:01 CST 2002

Not free, but inexpensive compared to the competition --  I don't know about academic discounts, but contact them and ask.

News Manager  USD$99  --   Basic news manager with limited pictures, etc.
Article Manager  USD$299  --  includes archiving, unlimited pictures, syndication, etc.

These are Perl based. The company will help you set them up on your site for free.

http://www.interactivetools.com/

Mike Hopkins
ironmike at inav.net