[thelist] ColdFusion & URL Variables

Ditty, Christopher J - Memphis, TN CDitty at email.usps.gov
Wed Nov 20 08:46:01 CST 2002

Hello all, I am having a little problem figuring this out and I was hoping that
someone could help.  I am trying to read in some variables from the url line.
The problem is that a lot of the variables are using the same name.  This cannot
be helped.

The URL....
?task=remove_routes&formSubmit=1&remove_route=29918R001&remove_route=29918R002&r
emove_route=29911R001&remove_route=29922R001

I need to be able to loop through the remove_route and get the value for each.
I have searched but I can't find anything usefull.  Can anyone help?

Thanks
CDitty