[thelist] DWMX: WebDAV error when synchronizing

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Nov 20 10:36:03 CST 2002

I've set up a new site to access the remote folder using WebDAV. I'm sure I
have all the WebDAV settings correct as they are quite basic. When I connect
to the remote site and synchronize files (get newer files from remote), the
following error message appears:

The desired action could not be completed because the server is currently
unavailable or misconfigured. (HTTP Error 500)

Then:

No synchronization is necessary.

Finally, no files are downloaded to my local machine. I tested the same
settings with Internet Explorer and was able to connect and transfer files
without any problems.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Minh Lee Goon
--