[thelist] Returned mail that did not originate at our organization

Kid Stevens dragon-vision at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 12:11:23 CST 2002

Forged headers in e-mail is so common as to be commonplace.  Go to
Spamcop.net and use that service, Support it and you will be
surprised as to how easily the real culprit is located.

As for open relay servers how do you know?

Spamcop can also point you to open relay testers and other resources
to help solve this problem.