[thelist] employee manual solutions?

Russell Unger russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Wed Nov 20 18:26:01 CST 2002

Check into Macromedia's newest tool:  Contribute.  I believe it's going to end up being around $99 a seat, and it allows for "areas" to specified in Dreamweaver and then designated Contribute users can "browse" to pages and update them.  I believe it's going to support a lot of formats (ie Word).

It's worth a shot.