[thelist] employee manual solutions?

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Nov 20 19:01:01 CST 2002

Why don't you use a wiki? or if you're willing to run Zope it has a Product
called BackTalk which make it easy to manage Book-ish content. Install
reportlab's PDF toolkit and you can convert the BackTalk book to PDF
anytime.

http://backtalk.sourceforge.net/

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net