[thelist] Securing PHP source WAS: Use PHP for content?

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Thu Nov 21 16:14:01 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:50:24 -0500, Rob Whitener <rwhitener at DesignOptions.com>
 wrote:

> Looking at the PHP source (whoever built this didn't do very good job of
> securing it)

I searched the web over and thought I found something on securing my PHP
source, but alas, it was simply about securing my PHP installation.

How does one go about securing their PHP source code?

--
Alex Ezell
http://www.spittingllamas.com