[thelist] authenticating with mozilla/opera/w3 validator

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Nov 21 17:06:01 CST 2002

this is correct. ie *did* supply credentials. the key thing to note
though (as paul explained) is that ie used an authentication method that
opera does not support. namely NTLM (according to paul.)

the exact error message that opera gives me is "The server requested a
login authentication that is not supported."

Ctrl-Alt-V... coooooooooool!

chris.