[thelist] Photoshop 6 is trying to access drive A (3.5" flopp y)

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 21 23:49:01 CST 2002

> Photoshop has a File->Recent item that stores the last few
> documents you saved.  Maybe try clearing that (I'm not sure
> the best way to do so except by creating and saving multiple
> documents until the document that was saved on the A: drive
> is gone from the list).

*Very* close :)

Syed, I'm assuming you're using Windows 2000 (because I am, not because I
really believe that) but other Windows versions will be close:

Go to c:\Documents and Settings\syed (or whatever your logon name is)\Recent
and delete *everything* in the folder. They're just shortcuts. It won't
hurt. The 'A' drive accessing should stop until you're doing it on purpose.

The 'Recent' folder is elsewhere on Win9X and ME, but I have no clue where;
it's been too long since I've used 'em.

joel