[thelist] NT Unix/Lininx

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Fri Nov 22 11:18:00 CST 2002

I doubt if that is true when you look at webhosting on a global level.  It
may be true for the USA, or certain parts of USA, however, I find that
difficult to imagine.  The last statistics I saw gave Unix 60%, Windows 40%,
others 20%.  The stats were from a few years ago, but I would be very
surprised if this changed that significantly over the past two years or so.
But then again, hard to say.  I did read somewhere that the majority of the
dot com busts were running Windows, and especially Flash sites...... but I
don't recall where that was.  I'll have to go digging.

Bev