[thelist] Concise list of web design good practices

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Nov 22 11:19:01 CST 2002

> Are there any reference sites that cover the basics
> (what to do... what not to do...) in language your mum
> would understand? I'm thinking more of good
> practice rather than HTML techniques.

graham, use these for comic relief somewhere in your presentation --

  http://budugllydesign.com/archivebud/bud9806/bud.html

  http://www.ecnet.net/users/gas52r0/Jay/
  the left frame is particularly hilarious --
    "Did anyone bother to think about the user experience?"
    "Sure. Everyone did. The users'll love it. Especially when
             we add the streaming video."

rudy