[thelist] graphic design :: fade out?

Max Kanat-Alexander maxka at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Nov 22 15:07:01 CST 2002

At 08:07 AM 11/22/2002, you wrote:
>Wacky. Does this work in Win IE 6 only?

         The whole documentation on the thang is here:

         http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/filter.asp

         I just discovered it yesterday. I've been using it to match
"-moz-opacity" for IE/Win. (Geee. Maybe if we have ENOUGH proprietary tags
we can rule the world...! I'm just looking forward to CSS3 when I can solve
that whole thing with just "opacity:")

         As far as "what CSS does what IE _technically_ support:" (That is,
sometimes it has weird support for something that it says it supports,
especially pre-IE6.)

         http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/css/reference/attributes.asp

         -M