[thelist] SSI - smart navigation/links

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Mon Nov 25 22:59:01 CST 2002

Ok, I'm re-doing my current site. Switching from frames to SSI. Have my
normal left hand navigation, and also would like to have the same nav'
repeated at the bottom of the page.

My question is, is there a way to specify links based on what page im
actually on? I mean, simply, utilizing SSI, can I bold just the "contact"
page in my navigation (for instance)?

Even javascript would be ok if i could get it to degrade gracefully for non
js browsers.

I'm trying to figure this out on my own, but honestly, I'm not even sure
WHAT I'm looking for, only I seem to recall hearing that this was indeed
possible.

Again, thanks so much for advice/tips etc.

-Roger Harness