[thelist] PHP : Redirecting output to a string

Jake Aust mail_lists at jakesdiner.com
Wed Nov 27 19:10:05 CST 2002

OK...I did a little more poking around and found ob_start() and
ob_get_contents(). I think I can use these functions to handle what I need.
It seems I can turn on output buffering with ob_start() and then call my
functions to write the HTML data to the buffer. Then I set do something like
$body = ob_get_contents(). Then ob_end_clean() to erase the buffer. $body
then contains my HTML for the email. Seems simple enough.

Anyone have any input on this?

Jake