[thelist] Flash + forms

Aral Balkan aral at aralbalkan.com
Thu Nov 28 16:48:03 CST 2002

Hi Diego,

You don't need to do all this -- just create the form in Flash. It'll be far
more robust than an HTML form and you won't have to resort to all this
trickery.

hth,
Aral :)
 Aral Balkan | Bits And Pixels | http://www.BitsAndPixels.co.uk
 24 Claremont Heights, 70 Pentonville Road, N1 9PR London, UK
 t/f: +44 (0) 20 7278.1825 mob: +44 (0) 7986.124219