[thelist] Browser check - www.davenportvineyards.co.uk

Henk van den Bor henk at webtaurus.nl
Fri Nov 29 07:40:01 CST 2002

Hi Matt,
NS 7.0 on win98SE your 'buttonbar' puts the first fewbutton on the upper right
corner off the page and the rest off the menuitems dangle partly over and partly
below the pic.
NS 4.7 on Win98SE .. more problems then you want to know about, but the main
thing is the menu is hardly present and the content just isn't there.. top pic
is in place and the whole page is green. Sorry pal
IE 5.0 on Mac OS 8.6 about the same menu problems as NS 7 but here also your
content gets split in half, left side green and right side white page with your
content.
IE 6.0 on win98SE everything appears to be as intended.

Good luck Henk
mailto : henk at webtaurus.nl
web : http://www.webtaurus.nl