[thelist] remote administration utils

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Mon Dec 9 18:28:01 CST 2002

holler!

they are both win2k machines. however, don't you need a terminal
services license for that, and aren't they expensive?

i know what terminal services is (i use it a NAS that we have), but this
client also uses VPN to connec to the network, will this cause a
problem?

also, we are very concerned about security, what precautions can i take
to prevent (at least, try to prevent) malicious connections from being
made?

thanks for the help.
chris.