[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 09-DEC-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Dec 10 00:11:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 09-DEC-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Software: Say Bye-Bye to the Pie (Chart) (Author: zurb)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/21/48475/index.html

I've tried a few site metrics/site analysis/usability tools, and
found one I like.  Instead of divorcing the data from the site, it
actually (gasp!) puts the data in context, and in a pretty unique
interface...

Community News: Free Books for evolt.org Members (Author: MartinB)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/27/49774/index.html

How you can get your hands on a free copy of the Glasshaus book:
"Usability, The Site Speaks for Itself" this holiday season.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org