[thelist] Help with Div's please

Taz taz at tazonline.org
Tue Dec 10 11:23:00 CST 2002

Hello, having little knowledge of Div's and basically most of this code, as
I ripped it from a tutorial site, I have managed to get the content
scrolling correctly within the DIV when viewed in I.E., but for some reason
it displays (no suprises) completely differently in Mozilla plus, and here
is the big plus, the javascript scrollers don't work either, which is of
course a must.

If there is anyone out there who can help and who also has Internet
Explorer plus Mozilla to compare and see what I am talking about, I would
be really grateful!

Site > http://www.tazonline.org/index2.php

Thanks in advance.

Taz