[thelist] Running PHP Includes Inside PHP Code

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Tue Dec 10 18:19:01 CST 2002

I have a form processing script, Phorm 3.0, that I'm using
that rolls in templates for its error and thank you pages.

For the templates, I'm using some XHTML/PHP files that
contain several includes. When Phorm processes them, none
of the PHP code ends up working in the resulting files.

Now, I know this can often happen to PHP code running
inside PHP code -- anyone know of any tips or pointers
to info on how to resolve this so it all gets along?

Many Thanks,

Anthony