[thelist] Javascript Special Characters

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Dec 11 10:04:01 CST 2002

For more information about special Characters, try Aardvarks article:
http://evolt.org/article/list/17/21234/ I've book marked it and used it in
conjunction with this email string. My other colleague is working with
Visual Basic to some software and he had a similar question. We tried the
&#'s and &let's then I got the idea of copy and pasting from this page into
the VB editor. It worked as well (i.e. needed the degree sign, 3rd power,
etc. on buttons/labels)

> Better yet, copy and paste this:  »

Yeah that worked.  I wonder why...

Thanks!