[thelist] [SEO] maintaining listings

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:02:01 CST 2002

>But your response appears to beat around the bush a lot, as if you are unsure
>of what you should really be doing.

"The search engine optimisation service you have quoted us on"

This is the initial setup/build/submitting of the website which we have
already laid out in detail and they understand anyway. the question is:

"but how do we keep the service at the top of the main searches? is there a
cost effective service out there and do we need one in your view?"

which is what I was trying to address.... cost-effective being the main
issue.

regards
Benjer