[thelist] 1st Page - Evrsoft Developers Forum

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 06:46:01 CST 2002

Side note about 1st page. CAUTION!

I downloaded the program months ago and, upon
installing it I was flashed by my antivirus program
that a file Called 'Six Buttons from Hell' contained
JS Loop virus.

Fortunately the antivirus program immediately deleted
the file, but it should be noted that the infection
was only discovered on installation. No virus was
detected on the executable for the install program
even though it was scanned.

I had copied the exec. to my backup hard drive and
forgot about the issue. Later I installed it and got
the same virus.

I informed Eversoft, so this may have been taken care
of by now. Just a word of caution.