[thelist] PostNuke Users - Getting away from look

Taz taz at tazonline.org
Sun Dec 15 12:42:00 CST 2002

For those of you out there who use PostNuke I just thought I would share
with you my happy news of finally making my own custom theme for the
engine. I have always before just modified the default templates finding it
'too much of a task' to successfully get the functions working with one of
my own designs. Well this weekend I got it working and it isn't really
'that hard'..

Here's the link: http://www.planet-tolkien.com

If you're a PN user and have tried to make you're own theme I *think* you
will be impressed with the results. It certainly has taken itself away from
that PN stereotype /me thinks.

Thanks.

Taz