[thelist] site review

Kazzablanka kazza at pandora.be
Tue Dec 17 14:11:11 CST 2002

Hi AJ

Just browsed through the website you've made, here are a couple of tips on
my behalf.

* The brown header with the logo on it should bleed. I mean, it should reach
the top of the browser display area. there's some whitespace there now.
* The copyright notice should be vertical aligned in the middle of that
table cell.
* Why is the most right cell of your navigation menu empty?
* on the testimonials page there is a link called: View complete list of
testimonials. It just points to the same page.
* If there are currently no resources, why bother putting the link to
resources in the navigation? Same with 'ways to support'. I suppose this is
just a temporarily situation, but nevertheless you get my point.
* Page cannot be found text: We're sorry! We recently revamped our website
and the page you've requested doesn't live in the same place it used too.
(=> used to(?))

All together, i'm not very fond of the colours, it leaves a sterile
impression. i think brown is a bit of a depressive colour. but that's a
personal opinion, and relating to the site's subject i do understand the
choice.

These are just tips about things that i notice, being a web developer
myself.
Regards,
Nikolaas