[thelist] Self-expiring data sources in CFMX?

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Tue Dec 17 15:34:01 CST 2002

I have not heard of any such bug. I checked the bug database and saw no
mention of it. (This doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist - just that no
one has reported it.) I've certainly never seen it w/ the Access DSNs I
use.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/