[thelist] ]CMS tools - site categories

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Dec 18 06:16:01 CST 2002

> I code CMS and db driven apps for a
> living, but don't have a lot of spare time to custom a CMS for this
> site. (work at home, 2 kids under 2) I have looked (quite extensively)
> at open source CMS systems  but the trouble is they don't offer the
> ability to categorise entries alphabetically and by different
> categories
> - they focus more on "blog style" entries. Does anyone know of a CMS
> (free or otherwise) that allows this type of site organisation?
> (PostNuke is the closest I have found )

I am also looking for just such a CMS.  Something very simple, that will
allow articles to be organized into categories.  I have looked around a bit
and found a few *possibilities* but if some Evolters have positive or
negative experience with some of these systems, that would certainly help.
:)

Thanks,
Hershel