[thelist] ]CMS tools - site categories

Zeljko Dakic zeljko at fon.bg.ac.yu
Wed Dec 18 10:29:01 CST 2002

 Hi,

 I'm not sure whether this can help you or not, but for unlimited
categorisation, subcategories etc. bloxsom is by simple and flexible
approach unmached. This is just smal perl script, but whole idea is
great. You should check it out.

 I can't find it's address now but checking google will help :).

Regards,
Zeljko Dakic
Webmaster @ http://www.dakic.co.yu
Creating Better Business in Economy of Ideas