[thelist] [Perl] Blosxom setup problems

Zeljko Dakic zeljko at fon.bg.ac.yu
Thu Dec 19 02:59:01 CST 2002

 Hi,

 well before anything you should check error.log and see what it is.
Maybe some module is missing (which is unlikely but possible) or it say
that can't open file which is when you should set up path. I never used
path like you do, but maybe putting 'c:\\' could help. Before that I
would try with relative path and create subdir in cgi-bin like blog and
set path to './blog' which work here.

 Hope this helps. Please report back what you did and how you solved
this.

Regards,

Zeljko Dakic
Webmaster @ http://www.dakic.co.yu
Creating Better Business in Economy of Ideas