[thelist] godaddy & wild west domains

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Dec 19 07:30:02 CST 2002

hi, thanks for the feedback russ and peter

can you tell me more about dnbuy, the site is not clear on this mass-domain
management other than this:

Name Portfolio Management

*    Securely keep all your domains in one place.
*    Organize them, sort them, lock them, configure them.
*    Track when they are about to expire and automatically renew your
domains before they do.
*    Monitor and list your historical transactions from your account
*    Push names into other DNBuy accounts.
*    Change whois information
*    And more...

Does this mean they enable you to manage all your domains, even ones at
other registrars?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net