[thelist] FP 2000 Search Results bug

Aaron Cole awcole72 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:16:01 CST 2002

As much as I hate FP, I have to work with it sometimes at work and this is
one of those times.  Here goes.

When I create a search form using the FP wizard the search results page it
displays is located in the _vti folder.  The problem with that is the
reference to the css file is relative and gets broken.

My understanding is that FP is supposed to make a copy of the search page
and put it in the _vti folder, however, display the page  you're actually
working on.  I hope that makes sense.

I've tried to track the answer down on Microsoft's "support" site and
through Google searches to no avail.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

TIA,
Aaron