[thelist] CMS tools - INSTALLING DRUPAL

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Fri Dec 20 11:49:00 CST 2002

Paul:

Try removing the ":" after root -- if you are running that root account
without a password. If you *do* have a root password, you'll need to
make it look like this (minus the <>) --

root:<rootpassword>@localhost/drupal

This is what my line in "conf.php" looks like --

$db_url = "mysql://root:****@localhost/drupal410rc";

Note also that if you have "funky" characters in your password, this
will screw up PHP's URL parser...

HTH,

--
Boris Mann