[thelist] Site advice please

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 13:42:00 CST 2002

If you study what Bobby says, most complaints are to do with ALT descriptions for images,
which exist and the rest is layout issues about point spacing rather than percentage or
relative which at this stage in evolution of CSS Im not prepared to compromise on since
I do have to have some uniformity to my layout...

and for the records, most sites with a Bobby approved banner to my eyes (designer)
look awful

Thanks for your feedback tho'