[thelist] Curious Question about Session Variables

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Dec 30 15:22:01 CST 2002

The Session_OnStart() is called automatically by IIS (under the guise of
an 'event) the first time an asp page is called by a request that
doesn't already have a SessionID cookie. The code for it lives in the
global.asa ...

(no worries)

sgd
--
TALX FasTime Services
Customized Systems for H.R., Payroll, and Employee Self Service