Need UK Connection (Re: [thelist] Anyone need a browser CD?)

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at operamail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:50:01 CST 2002

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:25:58 +0000, JH <john at evolt.org.uk> wrote:

> on 31/12/02 12:19 am, Tony Crockford at tonyc at boldfish.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Or should Evolt.org.uk be stepping up to the plate with a commercial
>> offering?
>
> Selling CDs with commercial software on them?   I think we'll pass for
> now :-)
>
> [Which isn't to say that it's a *bad* idea for someone to put in all
> the effort required to get the requisite permissions...  just that I
> sure as hell don't have the time this side of June]

Egads no.... this was intended to be a highly informal offering folks....
I've got 5-6 people who have expressed an interest, and one of them
happened to be in the UK.... so I thought it would be more efficient to see
if there was some bloke (or whatever the female equivalent of "bloke" is)
across the pond who would make a Euro-copy cuz otherwise it will be 6-8
weeks before it gets there from here.

TjL

--
Timothy Luoma <luomat at operamail.com>