[thelist] Setting cell heights in IE

Mike Combs mike at combsnet.com
Tue Dec 31 14:19:01 CST 2002

Thanks, Heather.  Your email helped a lot and inspired me to come up with
another workaround.

I went with the "brute force" approach and set the height of the content
cell in the style sheet to 300px.  This works in most cases.  On pages with
a short nav column and a short content cell, it causes the scroll bar to
appear even though there's no content down below, but this was a decent
work-around.

...mike