[thelist] Simple Image Editor

Tom Mallon tom at tmallon.com
Wed Jan 1 13:00:01 CST 2003

I second Bob's choice of IrfanView, a great tool- get it free at Tucows
or ZDNet!  It also has some tools for brightness and contrast.  I use
it every week as a viewer.

My preferred program is good ol' Paint Shop Pro for editing online
images, but, Irfanview is important to me also!

Tom Mallon

> Well, if you're willing to settle for MS Paint, try the freeware
Irfan View.