when is some too much? WAS RE: [thelist] Link Types

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Jan 2 14:46:01 CST 2003

> 1. although accessibility is good and all, at what point does
> it become overkill? asked another way would be, is it really
> worth the time and effort to make our "eXtreme Gymnastics"
> page wheelchair accessible?

Hi Chris.

This goes back to one of the cardinal rules: know your audience. If there's
any chance a blind user could ever possibly access your fine art website,
you should try to be aware of that, and arrange for some level of usability.
But reasonableness is still a valid web design rule, too.

Oh; if you ever figure out how to make *any* web page wheelchair accessible,
lemme know ;)

joel