when is some too much? WAS RE: [thelist] Link Types

Kevin p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Jan 2 15:32:01 CST 2003

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 12:35:24PM -0800, Chris W. Parker wrote:
> http://diveintoaccessibility.org/day_9_providing_additional_navigation_a
> ids.html

For me, It comes down to this:
What kind of society do I want to live in?

I'd like to live in one that gives people with disabilities as much of a
chance as possible.

If I have children that are blind, or if I have an accidently that leaves me
disabled in the same way I'd like to think that I'd still be able to use the
web as much ass possible. In fact I think it'd might become more important to
me depending on the disability.

In our world, I think all to much, things end up at the lowest common
denominator. It's up to the people in companies, the people creating to look
at themselves and makes things better.

Most of the accessibility stuff I've read is trivial to implement, and just
requires a little more time.

My 2c,

- Kevin