[thelist] site check and test: http://mackerel.eddystone.com/site2003V2/

kristina ml at kfxdesign.net
Fri Jan 3 11:16:01 CST 2003

  http://mackerel.eddystone.com/site2003V2/

  If you have a moment please can you let me know
  your thoughts on the design and

  Things you should know - the images are just
  place holders and will not be the finished
  images...  - so I already know they're not great
  and the URL is also temporary...

  The site has been designed to be as accessible
  as possible, to be informative and quick.
  Please let me know if you think this has or
  hasn't been acheived.

  so if you could test on different platforms and
  browsers - I will be very grateful

  all critisims welcome as are compliments *grin*

  please email screenshots off-list thanks

--
tia as always

bfn
.kristina