[thelist] turkey with all the trimmings

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Fri Jan 3 14:57:01 CST 2003

On Friday, January 03, 2003 3:45 PM, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

> If you've top-posted your reply, you've probably quoted too much (as
> most of the original message is usually quoted below the reply).  In
> addition, you've broken the flow of the conversation.  This is
> especially hard on digest readers.
> </tip>

As a long time user of Pegasus Mail who is forced to use (ARGGG!!) MS
Outlook at work, I  have always known about proper formatting of email
replies. But I got so tired of fiddling with Outlook replies to get them
properly formatted, I finally gave up and started top posting. (Forgive me!)
Then I found an awesome little freeware app called Outlook-QuoteFix
(http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/). Now I can do it
right! :-)

  [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net