Outlook QuoteFixRE: [thelist] turkey with all the trimmings

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Jan 3 16:41:20 CST 2003

> I found an awesome little freeware app called
> Outlook-QuoteFix
> (http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-> quotefix/). Now
> I can do it right! :-)

Looks like a really cool tool which, unfortunately, only works with plain
text mail. So, I'm bopping along, bottom posting to my techy friends, when
suddenly, I come to an HTML mail from the marketing people, and the entire
behaviour of the client changes on the fly. Which is really disruptive.

But now that I've had a taste of freedom, anyone know of a fix like this
that isn't limited to plain text e-mail? (Yeah, yeah; change my mail client.
Save it.)

Thanks

joel