[thelist] Box width not correct in IE

Kazzablanka kazza at pandora.be
Fri Jan 3 18:42:01 CST 2003

First of all it's got a fat ass javascript mistake:
IE: rule: 69, char: 1, 'exclude' is not defined
Opera: name: ReferenceError, message: Reference to undefined variable: No
such variable 'exclude'.

Here's your code:
<form action="SearchResults.asp" method="post" id="form1" name="form1"
OnSubmit="return checkForm()">

Just ditch the 100% of your table width and all is okay. Tested and
approved.

Greetz,
Kazzablanka