[thelist] What Hex Do *You* Get?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Sat Jan 4 13:31:01 CST 2003

Hi all,

I'm just a bit curious about something--started when I was trying to
calibrate my new monitor. Most of you have color pickers that will tell you
the hex/RGB of a color on your screen, right? If so, and you have a bit o'
time, tell me what RGB and Hex values you get for these swatches.

http://www.ginaanderson.com/swatch/swatches.html
The values under my swatches are from photoshop, and they matched close
enough when I used my own screen color picker.

I'm just curious as to what other people get--seeing if it differs, and by
how much. If you need a good utility for screen color finding, try:
http://www.nattyware.com/pixie.html (Freeware-Windows Only I think)

Gina