[thelist] clueless spamming

D.B. webmaster at sci-web.com.ar
Sun Jan 5 08:08:02 CST 2003

hi,

I've received a message from someone telling me that some bulk mail was sent
from my domain or my IP range, and that he didn't wish to receive more in the
future. He sent this to an alias ('barcia.org') for my personal Yahoo
account, an alias that has been published in a website without anti-spam
techniques so that it is beeing spammed sometimes, but I don't know how this
could be done. Below is the headers he sent along, in which I don't find any
clue, but the message was sent to my alias: