[thelist] PHP blogger

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Sun Jan 5 12:50:02 CST 2003

http://www.pmachine.com

Needs PHP and MySQL. Very, very configurable -- meaning you can
basically design your page however you see fit, and just throw in a few
<?php ?> tags that grab your blog content or other info stored in your
pMachine database.

http://www.drupal.org

Its base installation is more of a community portal, but it does do an
excellent job of blogs, including individual blogs for every user.
Probably not the best choice if you want to integrate with something
else -- Drupal does best running the whole show.

http://www.blogger.com

No installation on your personal site -- you just need FTP access. Edit
the template online to make it integrate with your site.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com

There are free, personal, and pro versions.