[thelist] Blog XML Schema or RELAX NG (Was PHP blogger)

mort manuel at netbustion.com
Mon Jan 6 05:45:01 CST 2003

El lun, 06-01-2003 a las 11:55, Christopher Joseph escribió:
> Lachlan Cannon wrote:
>

> Appreciate your sentiment but I was really looking for a way to store it
> and then to transform it to XHTML as a starter XML/XSLT project.

Hi Christopher, some links here that may be of interest.

1) Tantek Celik reflects about optimizing his blog's markup (check
http://www.tantek.com/log/2002/12.html#blog20021231t1332

2) This weblog is pure XML (RSS) + CSS. No HTML involved.
http://webaccess.mozquito.com/features/index.xml

3) BlogML, proposal and discussion
http://www.actsofvolition.com/index.cfm?section=board&id=527#p

4) Threadneedle would allow for tracking distributed conversations
across blogs
http://weblog.burningbird.net/archives/000291.php

--
Un saludo