[thelist] Re: [thelist]cvs locally? (was: hosted CVS for non open source project?)

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Mon Jan 6 18:43:02 CST 2003

Speaking of CVS, I am looking at this myself.
( I have a very limited understanding so far, so flame if I am way off ;) )
....Is there anyone who has had experience running cvs on a windows 2000
(client )box. Reason I ask is so I can play with it on my work box which
is Win2000 with Apache, Php 4, mysql, and perl running locally. Does cvs
run as web-based  software or do I need a full *nix box to run it?

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer
Email : paul at teltest.com