[thelist] Unfamiliar with MAC OS X, how do I see the size of a file

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:45:01 CST 2003

>So, can anyone tell me how I can view a file directory in OS X

Either click on your hard disk icon and navigate through to the folder where
the file is listed and go MENU>VIEW>LIST.

or click on file press APPLE I for "info" or goto MENU> FILE>SHOW INFO.

However using 10.1.5 I have had erraneous results with the actual file size.
I would try opening the file in fireworks and checking it that way....

I was also getting strangre results with photoshop 7.0....

Any more ideas? Is there graphic converter for OSX as that was always good.

benjer